General Conditions of Use.
This website and all the information contained within this website is the copyright of PG plc 2017. All rights reserved.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully prior to using this website.
By utilising this website, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must not use this website. PG plc may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Please read carefully:
Whilst we try and ensure that the information produced on this website is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission of the information on this website. We advise you verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it;
- The material found on this website may not be used or replicated for commercial purposes;
- Any copies taken from this website must retain any copyrights or other intellectual property notices contained within the original material;
- You are prohibited from removing any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained on this website;
- The copying and use of PG plc or any group company logo and/or slogan is not permitted without prior written approval from PG plc;
- The copying and use of any other company logo produced on the website is not permitted without prior written approval from PG plc or the company in question;
- We endeavour to ensure that the material contained on this website is accurate and complete as at the date published;
- This website and the information contained on it is provided for your use talis qualis without warranty, whether expressed or implied, of any kind;
- PG plc does not accept any liability for loss or damage however caused which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website. PG plc does not accept responsibility for any such loss arising out of, or reliance on, the information contained on this website;
- PG plc is not responsible for the content or suitability of any third party websites that may link to or from this website, and does not accept any liability for loss or damage however caused as a result of your accessing any third party websites;
- We may store email addresses for our own purposes, which may include contacting you with information that we believe may be of interest to you. You can contact us at any time using the details on the contacts page to advise us you would prefer not to receive any such information.
Changes to Website
The format and content of this website may be changed at any time without notice. The operation of this website may also be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work, in order to update its content or for any other reason. Access may be terminated either in relation to specific users or generally at any time and without notice.
PG plc does not collect personal information about individual users except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. If you communicate with us by e-mail you are voluntarily providing us with your e-mail address, and if you fill out an enquiry form you are voluntarily providing us with the information you enter. We will only use this information to communicate with you. Personally identifiable information on individual users will not be given, sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties, without the approval of the user at the time of collection.